Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Husband, My Hero!

I can't believe I'm sharing this but, yesterday, my husband removed a mouse from our house! We had heard the little feller making noise on Sunday but couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from. So of course he goes to work Monday and I was fine until about 2 p.m. when I went to read my book. All of the sudden I heard a the noise coming from the air-in vent in the office. I called my hubby and begged him to come home. I didn't know what it was. We had to remove all of the books from the bookshelf and move the bookshelf. I put towels under all of the doors so if he got away he couldn't go into another room. Bob found the mouse to be trapped in the vent. Well, he took off the vent cover and was able to grab the mouse after just two try's. He kept saying,"Oh, the little guy's hungry," while I was yelling at him to get the thing out of my house. Needless to say, I miss my cat! But a husband comes in handy too!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Oh Jen, I can see you freaking out! and I can see Bob coming to the rescue as well!

You know what they say, if you see one mouse there are more where they came from.