Sunday, April 1, 2007

6th Anniversary!

Yesterday Bob and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary! We had a nice 'restful' day! We got up and went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel! Not very relaxing but I love their breakfasts! After that we did a little shopping and enjoyed the rain. We spent some of the afternoon playing domino's and talking, then Bob went and pulled weeds and we got ready to go out for a nice Italian dinner at Amerigo's!! We got too full to eat desert so we brought it home and enjoyed it today (Sunday). I truly appreciated not having to cook all day!!
On Friday, Bob brought home 4 dozen red roses! It made 2 beautiful arrangements! He also brought me a card and a bottle of champagne! Thank you Hubby for a wonderful day!!



4 comments:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!!! I hope ya'll had a great time. Your blog looks nice. Is Jazz the little girl that was your flower girl?? Wow, 6 years it doesn't seem that long, but then my 4 year anniversary isn't that far away either.

A mom said...

Congrats on six years! It does not seem like it is possible.

Thanks for making me hungry. I absolutely love cracker barrel's breakfast. The best! MMMMMMMM!

Paula said...

Happy Anniversary! Six years and still going strong and growing stronger. Bob picked out some beautiful flowers, YEAH BOB! I love you guys, Happy Easter! See you soon I hope.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary a bit late! Enjoyed catching up with your blog :) You have a beautiful home and family. Let me know if you're ever back in SD!