Monday, August 6, 2007

Busy July

Wow! I can't believe that a month has almost gone by since my last post! I have been so busy my head is still spinning! After my folks left I started to prepare for company from Scotland and VBS(vacation bible school). I can't believe it is all over with! We had a wonderful time with our new friends from Scotland! They are such lovely people and I just felt like we had some family members visit that we hadn't seen in awhile! I toured some of Memphis with them, which kept me pretty busy and exhausted from the heat! During their visit we had VBS and they all(5 of them) helped with it! I helped with children's choir and had such a fun time! Well, it doesn't seem like I have been up too much but I have been!
One prayer request: they found fluid in my grandma's lung's(she has als). Please pray for her peace in the Lord and that she wouldn't be in any pain!


The gang from Scotland:(L to R) Pastor Colin, Dale Tara & Pete, Daphne & Charles. In front of the lovely bamboo forest!

Pete in front of the Ames Plantation.


Colin in front of 'his' school. Located on the Ames Plantation.

Bob helped with the games for VBS.

Charles and Daphne at the Botanic Gardens.

Pete and Dale at the Mississippi River.

Dale and Pete at poker night!

Dale and Jenette after 4 hours of sleep!

Pastor Herring and the Scotland group, at the airport. Wish they could have stayed longer! We had such a great time! I can't wait to visit them in Scotland!

No comments: