Monday, June 11, 2007

Our trip to Baltimore!





Bob and I just got back from our trip to Baltimore. We spent the first day at the Inner Harbor! We toured that USS Constellation and the aquarium. Our lunch included the famous crab cakes and soft shell crab. There are a few random pictures of things I though were neat!




USS Torsk



No Bob's not growing horns! Just topiary!



My cousin Michelle's daughter, Isabella! We had not
seen her since she was a baby! What a cutie!

The view on the patio at Gertrude's! They had the best crab cakes!







Mount Vernon









3 comments:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a fun trip. Great pictures!!! Issabella is getting so big.

Marlene said...

A new post!

Was Bob on business or did you go for vacation? I recently tried crab cakes for the first time and loved them! Are your feeling better Jen?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful city. I love the boat pictures.