Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fun at the Park!

On my recent trip to South Dakota I got to spend lots of time with my nephew/godson Samuel. I took a lot of pictures of him, as you can imagine. Here are just a few of him and his parents, and my mom at the park.


I have never heard anyone giggle quite like Sam was on a swing...

I don't know what they call this but Sam liked to be bounced around by it!(Sorry Mom)


See Jake dig. Dig Jake dig.


The tunnel slide.

My nearly 9 month pregnant sister, she was swinging, and going down the slides!

I had so much fun with Sam. He is such a neat fellow! I wish I could be around as he grows up. It is hard to be away from your family. What can I say? The grass is always greener on the other side.




2 comments:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

What a cute little man!!!

Marlene said...

He looks like such a sweet, happy boy. Wow, your sister is brave!